Many naturally produced vegetable and essential oils contain proven and generally accepted healing properties when applied to the skin. These have been used in traditional healing by most cultures throughout the world for centuries.
Examples of these are:
- Kukui Nut oil from Hawaii – high in linoleic and linolinec acids, being a thin oil easily absorbed to smooth and sooth your skin
- Jojoba Oil from the jojoba bush contains more than four times the waxy esters found within human sebum
- Sweet Almond Oil, this oil is very widely used for skin applications, having a rich concentration of fatty acids to penetrate and moisturise your skin
- Avocado Oil from the avocado pear is highly therapeutic, regenerates your skin cells and softens skin
- Olive oil, for centuries has been used as a moisturiser with wonderful healing powers
- Aloe Vera an extract from the aloe vera plant that has widely recognised skin soothing and healing properties
- Tocopherol Acetate, a natural vitamin E, which is used as natural preservative and healing agent for good skin care.
Use of many vegetable oils is becoming more widely used internationally as people become more aware of the valuable healing powers of nature. For this reason we continue our search for new vegetable oil applications. Our interest in essential oil of lavender has extended to a wide range of other essential oils, each one having recognised aromatherapy benefits.
Given this interest, our company tag line “naturally enhancing personal well-being” reflects our planned focus of seeking to help people improve their self esteem, quality and enjoyment of life, by using our applications of especially chosen and proven natural agents.
Put simply, we believe if you feel well you live well.